Color Guide Information
The FLEXO Color Guide Edition X
The FLEXO Color Guide was initiated in 1949 by the Glass Container Manufacturers Institute (GCMI), now known as the Glass Packaging Institute (GPI). Ink samples are printed on actual corrugated linerboard, using current mill production roll stock, taking the guesswork out of printing your corrugated boxes.
FLEXO Color Guide Edition X Benfits
- More vibrant colors as well as today’s safer inks.
- View of how each color looks on white top (mottled) and natural kraft stock.
- For Edition X, all inks from Edition IX have been included, with the addition of two gray inks.
- Results making it simple to achieve the highest possible industry color standards - made possible by glass, ink, and box manufacturers.
Standard FLEXO Color Guide
$70 USD each
Edition VIII Standard FLEXO Color Guide, Bleached White Only
$22 USD each
Spectral Data for the Edition X Guide may be found by clicking here.
Guides maybe purchased online at the GPI Store here.
To pay via bank wire and electronic transfer, please contact Bryan Vickers at email@example.com to coordinate.
To pay via check, please make payment to Glass Packaging Institute. Mail to:
Glass Packaging Institute
4250 North Fairfax Drive, Suite 600
Arlington, VA 22203
Orders for delivery within the United States are shipped via UPS Ground. Additionally:
- Cost of shipping is added to your purchase order.
- Expedited shipping may be requested.
*Customers may opt to ship using their own account.
Orders for international delivery are shipped via UPS. Additionally:
- Customers outside the U.S. are responsible for any and all duty charges incurred with their orders, (i.e. customs and similar inspections). These are duties charged by the country of import and are not collected or provided to GPI.
- GPI adheres to US federal law, which requires an invoice to be included, declaring the value of the merchandise (color guides) being sent out, upon which duties are normally based.
*Customers may opt to ship using their own account, which may include UPS or FedEx.
** Due to an extremely limited presence and outposts in the USA, GPI cannot ship guides internationally (or otherwise) via DHL.
Contact Bryan Vickers