GPI’s 360° approach to glass education provides students with classroom and real-life experience to become the future of the glass industry, tomorrow.
GPI’s Educational Program endeavors to instruct university-level packaging students in the following core areas:
- Glass’s key attributes and benefits as a packaging material
- The latest in labeling and decorating methods
- Case studies that profile consumer products goods (CPG) companies that continue to use/prefer glass packaging
GPI proudly supports the packaging program at each of the following schools:
- California Polytechnic State University
- Clemson University
- Michigan State University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- San Jose State University
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- University of Florida
- Virginia Tech
Manufacturing Plant Tours
To take packaging and materials education beyond the classroom, GPI arranges tours of its member companies’ glass container manufacturing plants.
These tours are designed to give university level packaging and materials science students an unparalleled, first-hand experience of the glass packaging industry.
Book a Lecture
To take packaging and materials education to the classroom, GPI will provide for a glass packaging professional to visit your class.
Glass container manufacutring companies may be able to provide to your educational institution with retired glass container mold sets.
Encyclopedia Reference on Glass Recovery
The updated Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia delivers the ins and outs on glass recycling. It features data, statistics, and descriptions of how glass is collected, processed, and recycled in the U.S.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on the above.